Firms that currently hold a sound Denver license for retail retail outlet, retail cultivation,  retail infused items manufacturer, or that hold a sound retail transporter license wherever in the condition, may possibly apply for a retail marijuana off-premises storage license.Lease or Deed (if leased, you will have to attach the published consen… Read More